Friday 24 January 2014

Cake Time - Pink Cake Box's Two Peas in a Pod Christening Cake

Sarah is a very good friend of one of my auntie's who moved to New Zealand many moons ago now and has just recently started a brand new chapter of her life over there by the arrival of twin boys: Sebastian & Noah. Too cute!

While on holiday with the babies she decided to have them christened and asked us to do the cake!

The picture she sent over was super adorable and I was excited to put it together.


The original design of this cake is by Pink Cake Box, who have kindly allowed me to share my version of the cake. But I must stress that this cute design is all their work and none of mine! And do check out their galleries -  their work is the kind of stuff I only dream of being able to do!

So here is our version. (My Mum & I had some super awesome team work going on with this cake!)

The top tier was lemon and the bottom chocolate.











Big thank you to Sarah for letting us be a part of her special day! Sending all the hugs.

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment