Wednesday 8 May 2013

All The Pretty Pins: Bark

Bark. Sounds odd, but the images of the sweet treat popping up on Pintrest have certainly intrigued me. I think it's an American thing and originated with Peppermint bark, which is typical at Christmas.

It seems you just melt down chocolate, add whatever else you like, spread on a tray, wait until it cools and then break it up. I'm sure there is more to it than that but generally it sounds quite easy, and some of the combinations sound delicious.

This is definitely something I am going to try as soon as I can find the time!



Clockwise from top: Strawberry & pistachio, oreo cookie, rose syrup, chocolate chip cookie dough, rocky road, peppermint bark, cake batter, cranberry, orange & pecan, peanut butter & chocolate

Vicky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment