Friday 1 February 2013

Hello February!

So here we are – February. Did everyone have a good January? I think my January has been pretty successful: I crossed a few things off my ‘to do’ list, my business ‘to do’ list is progressing, my Filofax has become my best friend, I have yet to miss anyone’s birthday, and I managed to get my new tax disc before it ran out! Hurrah!


February is looking to be a busy month for me, and I am excited to get stuck in to the baking I have been asked to do. One task this month is to make a batch of cake pops and send them off to Cheshire as a birthday present! I will be sure to let you know how that one goes…! (Wish me luck! :/)


I have also decided that February is the month I get sorted with my blog and add a bit of structure to it. I’ve got a few ideas in mind, so I need to continue with my super organisational skills and make sure I get things done. As well as adding a bit of variety to my blog, they’ll also help me develop my baking and decorating skills, and push me to try new things. Here’s hoping anyway!


Vicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment