Sunday 30 September 2012

A Week Of Baking

Every year my Mum's work take part in the Macmillan Cancer Support's World's Biggest Coffee Morning. Now, people around the country hold their coffee mornings on the designated day, but not this place of work! No, no, no! They make theirs last an entire week. I think that's genius - a week of cake. Yes. It also means that every year I get to bake to my little heart's content and do my part by baking far too much. I do like to help!

This year I made the following:

Macarons - see previous post as to how they went...Grrr...
Vanilla whoopie pies - got the boyfriend's approval on those
Lemon meringue pie - eaten by employees for breakfast
Chocolate toffee cupcakes - sickly heaven
Red velvet cupcakes - very red, very good!
Vanilla cupcakes with sweetie toppers - sticky mess but looked cute
A giant chocolate cupcake - pleased as punch with it
Cake pops - candy melts make me cry

I'm going to do some bigger posts later about the cake pops and the giant cupcake, but in the meantime here are some pictures of the others. Small side line: I am endeavouring to improve my photographs and the photographic content in the very near future!


 
 

'til next time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment